Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Ideas


Valentine's is just a few days away, but if you haven't bought your loved one a gift yet, then here's some ideas...


Avanessi's signature one love cord bracelet is the perfect gift to share with a loved one. The Love charm is crafted in 14k gold with a diamond detail on the "o".You can buy it here. I love this. You can also find cheeper alternatives:)


I also love this sweet strawberry soap. It's homemade and it's really cute. Perfect for a nice warm bath. Go to Mel's website here to check it out. She also does other cute soaps.


Or how about perfume. He also loves when you smell nice and sweet:) I love Miss Dior Cherie by Dior.


If you are in really last minute then a romantic movie might be the thing. You get to spend time with your valentine and share a romantic movie. I think The Proposal is a good alternative. I love this movie




Flowers and chocolate are always bring a smile. Something sweet for the eyes and for the mouth.



I feel that valentine's day should be spend with the person you love, so if you have a husband or boyfriend you could spend the day at the spa with a couple's massage. Relaxing and romantic too.
However you choose to spend your Valentine's Day I hope you have a good one:)






No comments:

Post a Comment